We are looking for someone who is highly organised and who prides themselves on attention to detail, to manage our clients digital marketing requirements. The job primarily centres around social media and search engine optimisation, but you will also be given the flexibility to work across other creative disciplines. We’re looking for someone who has a keen eye for design, and enjoys applying this skill across a range of projects.
The key focus of the role is around managing the various social media channels (primarily LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook) for a number of clients. This involves communication with the management teams within each business to ensure that content remains on-brand, while remaining expressive and engaging for our followers.
Depending on experience, this may also be a fully remote position.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite or Olapic
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
- Undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyse competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Manage, motivate and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email or conference calls